No Barriers Climb Program
The No Barriers Climb Program is a complete toolbox to help students build the framework for their own No Barriers Lives. The objective of this program is to empower students to overcome their own personal barriers and, eventually, share that light with others.
This program is designed for your convenience; you can squeeze all of the phases into one day, take several days to space out the time commitment, or spread the program out over several weeks for maximum depth. Additionally, we have attached at the end of the program a list of supplementary materials. You can use these as you see fit, incorporating them into the program or delving into them after the climb to reinforce the message.
The cost of the program includes:
- Teacher Guide and sample Student Handbook
- 3 Books: Touch the Top of the World, The Adversity Advantage, and No Barriers
- 3 DVDs: Farther Than The Eye Can See, Touch the Top of the World and Blindsight
- Online access to our Educational Video Series
- Classroom poster
- No Barriers Flag
- Free / Unlimited Access to our Climb Program Resources Page
- Additional materials to accompany specific activities
- This program culminates in a 30-minute video conference with me, providing an opportunity for your students to ask questions and share their own No Barriers Pledges.
Includes free media mail shipping (8-10 business days) to continental USA addresses
For expedited shipping, non-continental US and international orders, please CONTACT US